Russell Group believes in protecting your data rights and will only ever use your data for a specific purpose. The following statement outlines how Russell Group will comply with data protection principles and good practice in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What we collect
The personal data Russell Group may collect from you and process is:
- Contact Details (Name, Email, Postal Address, Telephone).
- Demographic Information (Seniority, Job Function, Company).
Other data that Russell Group may collect from you is:
How we use your information
Russell Group Limited, will collect and use your personal data:
- To provide our services – We require some personal information from our clients so we can notify them of any changes to our products and services. For any users who are not clients, we require some personal information, so that they can log-in into the website and access our thought leadership content. information in order to allow for our services to work. For instance, notifying you of updates to our ALPS products.
- To improve and maintain performance – In order to provide you with the best products and services, we send our users surveys to gain feedback to help improve our current offering.
- To bill our users – For users of our ALPS products, we will hold payment information.
- To communicate products and thought leadership – We want you to experience everything we have to offer, including our thought leadership content. We will contact you with carefully-curated Russell emails. For instance, if you are in the Marine class, you will receive marine thought leadership from Russell Group. You can change your preferences at any time.
Information we obtain through cookies and similar tools
Lawful basis for processing
We only process personal information where we have a lawful right to do so and we shall:
- Only process personal data where we have a legal basis to do so, e.g. for contractual purposes or to provide a product or service to our clients.
- Only process the minimum personal data necessary for these purposes.
- Only retain personal data for the length of time necessary to carry out the defined purpose.
- Maintain a documented inventory of the categories of personal information processed by us.
- Ensure that personal data is adequate, relevant, accurate and, where necessary, up to date.
- Respect individual’s rights with regard to their personal data and ensure that it is processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner.
- Ensure that personal data is processed in such a way that ensures its security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
If you have a query in regard to the processing of your personal information, please contact email@example.com.